About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to support our growing team and ensure that the office runs efficiently and effectively. The Office Administration Manager will be responsible for streamlining operational and administrative tasks. They will also support the Director by maintaining accurate and timely reports regarding finances and supporting material to allow business and operation planning.
The successful applicant must be efficient, well-organised and able to work independently and with initiative when needed. Strong communication and the ability to multitask and prioritise are essential.
Essential that you can work using different systems and software
Experience with payroll and financial systems, e.g. XERO
Proven time-management and organisation skills
Experience with Administration
Knowledge of the health sector is an advantage
IT savvy and confident with computers.
About the Company
Southern Music Therapy is a private practice that provides Music Therapy and Community Music services to people of all ages and with many different needs. Our team support our communities while at the same time valuing each other for our individuality and different experiences that we all bring to the organisation.
Salary & Hours
• Contract: PAYE fixed term contract for 1 year
• Part-time: The role is anticipated to be a minimum of 15 hours per week
• Hours: working within our core hours of Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm. Flexible working options are available and can be discussed.
• Occasional availability for evening meetings and out-of-hours events in the future.
• Starting hourly rate for this role is $26 per hour with a pay review 3 months after starting.